Research & Innovation Director - Personal Care
Our customer is a well-known, Italian though international, constantly growing brand leader in the formulation and manufacturing of high-end hair and skin care products.
The company is routed on solid ethical values and has since long embraced a philosophy aimed at the search of good life, beauty and sustainability for all its stakeholders and customers.
Our search is address to a
Research & Innovation Director
that will support the growth and innovation of both hair care (professional segment) and skin care line.
We are looking for a brilliant manager nested in the Personal Care market, with a deep understanding of the cosmetic megatrends and with the ability to identify chemicals, technologies and claims and turn them into innovative, high-performance and successful consumer products.
The R&I Director will be:
- Promoting, through constant research, concepts, formulas a sustainable product range development and innovation, in line with Company philosophy
- Inspiring and leading the whole R&D team (12 people)
- Assuring the proper management of the R&D activities and resources, in-time delivery of the projects, respect of the required safety and quality standards. Will assure the optimal use of the latest available analysis technologies and techniques
- Working closely with the marketing, supply chain and production teams, promoting fluid collaboration in order to impact positively on processes and achievement of timely results.
- Technical Degree (chemistry, biology, food sciences)
- High standing, strong management, communication and leadership skills
- At least 15 years in applied research in the personal care market; specific experience by selective hair care brands is preferred
- Mandatory previous experience in R&D team management in structured and highly innovation-oriented segments
Languages: Fluent English mandatory. Italian is a plus.
Working site: North of Italy – Smartwork accessible for 1/3 of the working time
The company is open to cover the relocation / lodging costs.
Tipo di impiego
- Client Manager – Life Science Industry
- Data Engineer
- Senior Portfolio Management
- Group Finance and Treasury Director
- Analytics Manager
- Head of Business Development
- Senior R&D Packaging Specialist
- Data & Intelligence Executive Manager
- ICT Sales Account Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Security Analyst
- Senior Consultant Artemis – Head Hunter
- Responsabile Bilancio Consolidato e Reporting
- Direttore Industriale
- Team Leader CRM