Production Manager - Manufacturing
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, is looking for the
Reporting to the Plant Manager and managing 5 resources. The plant works on 24/7 shift patterns.
- Be responsible for the management and development of the production team's activities and shopfloor employees.
- Ensure compliance with operating standards and procedures, as well as the effectiveness and efficiency of the line to meet production targets.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient running of the production line by providing organizational and technical support to the plant with a hands-on approach
- Ensuring that production targets and KPIs are being met, while complying with standards based on related performance indicators and promoting the optimal usage of resource in your department
- Improving the Plant’s production performance with a particular focus on safety, product quality, line efficiency spoilage, raw material usages [and launching relevant action plans in order to improve line efficiency]
- Monitor the performance and providing various reports related to Production and its activities and KPIs
- Setting and showing high standards and behaviors that will drive the “Focus on Excellence” culture across the Plant
- Being a champion of the Company’s safety mind-set
- Ensuring effective communication at all levels, providing up-to-date information and feedback to all relevant parties
- Maintaining and enhancing the integrated production leading teams working on shifts
- Promoting performance management activities and the professional development of the shopfloor employees
- Organizing the scheduling hours in order to fulfil the production needs
- Ensuring that all employees strictly comply with safety, quality and hygiene procedures and regulations
- The ideal candidate is an experienced engineer with at least 10 years’ experience in manufacturing environments and leading teams in production.
Personal skill & competencies:
- We are looking for target oriented leaders, with strong planning skills who will be able to organize work environments and times, besides financial and human resources.
- We require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills at all levels to manage work teams and group dynamics and to become a key player in the team.
- Equally essential in this role are flexibility, accuracy, strong problem-solving predisposition and decision-making skills.
- Additionally, the successful candidate has excellent verbal and writing skills in Italian and English, as well as a thorough knowledge of standards (ISO, BRC), a good understanding of Statistical Process Control Methodology; Lean Six-Sigma certification will be a plus.
- Successful candidates will be provided with comprehensive training.
Working Place: Parma
Tipo di impiego
Mid - Senior level
- Senior Sales Manager Personal Care
- Senior ICT Risk Manager
- Senior Account Manager Cyber Security & ICT Risk Management
- Research & Innovation Director - Personal Care
- Senior Manager Retail/FMCG Industry (Director)
- HR Consultant / Head Hunter
- Cost Controller Area Tecnologie
- Information Security Senior
- Production Manager - Manufacturing
- Senior Brand Manager - Food
- Sales Manager Construction - Chemical
- EU Procurement Director