Country Manager USA
For an Italian Agrochemical company, we are looking for the US COUNTRY MANAGER
Mission of the position:
- Assuring a strong link with the big players in the distribution channel in North America for fertilizers, crop protection products and bio stimulants.
- Understanding the needs of the American farmers and developing the right solutions to grow the business, in collaboration with the distributors.
- Overseeing the USA operations in, leading the local team.
- Developing strategic and tactical plans implementation, in order to develop the business and achieve short / mid / long term goals.
- Collaboration with the HQ functions to ensure governance, strategic and operational alignment.
- Identifies sizeable business opportunities
- Drafts and propose business growth plans
- Ensures legal entity compliance with local laws and regulations (safety, labour, tax, trade, etc).
- Provides detailed reporting to the HQ as required
- Coordinates and supervises logistics, administrative and customer service activities
- Runs business development activities: market intelligence, prospecting, demo-trials
- Performs commercial activities: negotiating, contracting, after sales support
- Expert of the agro-chemical products and market and a marketing business partner for the clients (crop protection and/or fertilizer and/or seeds), with a technical and a marketing background.
- 10 years in technical and commercial roles in the AG-inputs industry
- Team leadership experience appreciated
- Agronomic or business management degree
- Resident in US
- Strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal influence, networking, ownership, learning agility, workflow management
- Previous experience with Italian companies is nice to have but not mandatory.
- Deep understanding of farming challenges (technical and economic)
- Basic knowledge of business management
- Good knowledge of AG- inputs market dynamics in US
- Familiar with marketing and sales; product development and commercial management
Working Place: US New Jersey
US New Jersey
Tipo di impiego