Team Leader CRM
For a leading Fashion Company we are looking for
Team Leader CRM
reporting directly to the Director, Commercial IT Solutions
Description of the positon:
The Company’s goal is to complete and build a single view of our clients across different touch points and channels.
The role will assure support on special CRM-related projects around customer acquisition, knowledge, retention, and loyalty.
The person in this role will be in frequent touch with multiple departments, including the CRM Director and CRM Team, IT colleagues overseeing other connected systems, PMO, Legal and Company’s external suppliers.
The position aims to assist with system upgrades and fixes by preparing, following-up and implementing technical briefings in coordination with internal teams and third parties.
This role has an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT and CRM operations, and an ongoing impact on the company’s overall success and growth.
Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of CRM systems and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
Scope of the position:
- Support the CRM team on their journey to complete and build a single view of our clients across different touchpoints and channels
- Handle business-critical CRM-IT projects and system improvements
- Serve as the subject matter expert supporting the CRM team on technical implementations
- Be the key technical point of contact for issues related to the customer data platform, CRM database, marketing automation system and business intelligence tools
- Serve as the key reference for technical research and evaluation of emerging technologies and new platforms related to the CRM IT infrastructure
- Prepare and follow-up technical briefings for projects that require system developments, fixes or integrations in alignment with business counterparts and third parties
- Execute the technical implementation for data storage, transfer, flow, cleansing when provided with Legal recommendations
- Launch new systems and applications to upgrade the CRM IT infrastructure
- Analyze business needs with a technical mindset, identifying vulnerabilities in the plan and flagging risks, but always working hard to find solutions to overcome barriers and obtain expected results
- Support on the design, documentation, implementation and testing of solutions, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly
- Commit to deadlines and milestones related to technical implementations
- Years of experience: 3-6 years’ experience in IT (Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or similar)
- Computer skills: Experience with customer data platforms, marketing automation tool, CRM database, business intelligence tools, data lake
- Preferred Qualifications: Project management experience, Experience in Scrum or agile methodologies, Experience with projects and systems in Asia, Knowledge of Emarsys, Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle OBIEE, WeChatWork, Experience with GDPR and PIPL impact on data management, Previous experience building & consolidating customer data platforms (CDP,DMP,CRM) and experience on WeChat environment will be a plus
- Soft skills: Experience with big transformational projects, Experience with cross-functional and cultural teams, Good communication and interpersonal skills, Strong organizational skills and commitment to deadlines, Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Italian
We are hiring
- Senior R&D Packaging Specialist
- Data & Intelligence Executive Manager
- ICT Sales Account Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor
- IT Security Analyst
- Senior Consultant Artemis – Head Hunter
- Responsabile Bilancio Consolidato e Reporting
- C&B/HRIS Manager
- Responsabile Acquisti - Componentistica Elettronica
- Client Director – Digital Communication
- Direttore Amministrativo e Staff Centrali – No Profit
- Treasury Manager
- Direttore Industriale
- Team Leader CRM