Business Unit Manager Personal care
Our customer is a global leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals.
On its behalf we are looking for the
BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER - PERSONAL CARE
- Building and further developing strong relationships with the suppliers and customers
- Setting out the strategic growth plan for the Italian Personal Care business, building on trends in Personal Care
- Effectively leading the sales and technical team
- Delivering the budgeted financial targets of the business unit, with full P&L responsibility
- Pursuing potential new supply partners to further enhance the existing range of complementary range of Personal care ingredients
- Proactively networking with BU Manager peers within the group of companies
- Implementing and executing the Business Group and local strategy to provide “consumer trend solutions that exceed expectations”
The Business Unit Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer, and in dotted line, to the Business Group Director EMEA for Personal Care.
The Business Unit Manager coordinates the sales, technical and customer service team of the Italian Personal care division.
Qualifications & professional background:
- Degree in Chemical or a related subject
- A proven track record of business success in commercial role in multinational Personal Care ingredient Producer or Distributor
- A solid knowledge of the Italian Personal Care market with a strong understanding of consumer trends
- Italian native, English fluent
- Ambitious and talented person, passionate about the Personal Care market
- Entrepreneurship, business acumen and ability to identify profitable commercial opportunities
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented and able to achieve tangible results
- Ussed to work within a multinational context with cross-functional teams in complete independence
Working Place: Milan, with an high availability to travel