Sales Manager CHINA
For an Italian agrochemical Company, we are looking for the SALES MANAGER - CHINA
Mission of the position:
- Responsibility for sales operations in China, for a specific kind of chemical specialties for Agriculture.
- Managing the assigned resources and developing new business relationships in order to generate the expected revenues growth.
- Alignment with the defined commercial strategy of the HQ.
- Collaboration with other local and HQ functions (Supply Chain, R&D, Regulatory, Customer Service) to deliver the right service standard and develop tailored value propositions for new customers.
- Set a local sales team and hire at least two local Sales Persons.
- Identifies sizeable business opportunities
- Drafts and propose business growth plans
- Leads the revenues and profit growth driven by new customers acquisition
- New offers development
- Increases customer loyalty
- 5 years of international exposure, specifically with Chinese and Italian organizations
- 8-10 years in commercial roles, preferably in the AG-inputs industry, alternatively in the chemical industry
- Fluent in Chinese and English (very good level of both languages is a must)
- Team leadership experience appreciated
- Deep knowledge of sales management topics
- Agronomic or business management degree
- Resident in China
- Strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal influence, networking, ownership, learning agility, workflow management, cultural competence
- Deep understanding of farming challenges (technical and economic)
Working Place: Tiajin Region
We are hiring
- E-Commerce Manager
- Account Executive Commercial & Distribution - ICT Consulting
- Plant HR Manager - Manufacturing
- Responsabile Marketing e Comunicazione Creativa - Retail
- Sales Manager CHINA
- Country Manager USA
- Medical Director - Biotech
- Technical Sales & Account Manager – Fintech
- Head of Group Financial Statements and Accounting Principles - Manufacturing