Tax Manager Italy - Food
Food multinational company Italian sales branch in Milan, within the Finance Business Services.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Tax for South Europe based in Spain and supporting on tax matters in day to day basis to the FD´s and their teams.
- Lead tax planning projects including identification of opportunities, consulting with advisors, assessment of fit and risk, and implementation;
- Collaborate with transfer pricing team on transfer pricing issues and execute projects;
- Lead tax accounting on the income tax treatment of tax planning projects;
- Interact extensively with the business (accounting, treasury, legal, operations, and other functions) to execute on projects and create relationships with key stakeholders;
- Interact with operations and become a key business advisor;
- Monitor all relevant law changes that could have an impact on tax profile and suggest changes.
Part of a dynamic team with visibility on all the companies’ departments; opportunity to interact with tax international colleaguues on different cross-country tax projects.
Ideal candidate profile
- Max 7 years of relevant experience in a large multinational company or in a Big 4 accounting firm, law firm;
- Master’s degree in taxation is preferred;
- Proficiency in English; Fluent in Italian
- Experience in managing cross-border projects;
- Experience in tax accounting;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate complex tax concepts to non-tax personnel in the organization;
- Ability to work and communicate with people of different cultural backgrounds.
Work place: Milan
Consumer Goods - Food