Safety Healthy and Environmental Manager - Manufacturing
Our Client is a leading post-consumer producer with plants in Europe.
On its behalf we are looking for its Safety Healthy and Environmental Manager reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
The SHE Manager will be the Responsible Person for safety / health / environment of the two plants in Austria and Italy.
- Proactively drive “Zero Tolerance for unsafe behaviour” through optimization of processes and structures within both companies
- Ensure legislative changes are communicated and complied with
- Advise the board and Site Manger on SHE training requirements for personnel
- Promote and lead SHE meetings, audits and reviews
- Ensure a formal risk assessment process is developed and implemented
- Ensure SHE inputs are collected, analysed and communicated.
- Ensure SHE performance statistics are developed and communicated
- Is an active part of the (global) Recycling team
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as a safety practitioner
Education: Preferably Master’s degree (commercial, technical, economics).
- Hands on mentality. Pushing continuously to drive “Zero tolerance for unsafe behaviour”
- Strong communication skills
- Analytic approach
- Leadership skills
- Good time management
- Quick perception
- Independent way of working
- International mobility
Languages: Fluency in German, Italian, English
What our Client offers:
- An interesting job within a leading recycling group
- To be part of a successful multicultural company
- An empowering environment
Working place:The candidate will split his activity at 50% in Austria and 50% in Italia (Veneto).
Mid - Senior Level
Safety Healthy and Environmental