Technical Sales & Account Manager – Fintech
Our client Tink (https://tink.com/it/) is a leading European open banking platform that provides the infrastructure and value-adding data products that are enabling the future of financial services.
Tink ground-breaking technology is transforming banks and countless customer experiences across Europe. From collecting or analyzing data, to obtaining insights and generating tailored advice and product recommendations - Tink help our customers deliver a more personal, intelligent financial experience to their users.
Tink mission is to help people understand their finances, empower them to make smarter decisions and ultimately bring financial happiness.
2021 is going to be pivotal for Tink in Italy and, as a result of continued hyper growth, we are supporting to recruit a TSAM superstar to Tink team in Italy.
TSAM - Technical Sales & Account Manager
The TSAM will play an important role in establishing Tink on the Italian market - it’s an unique opportunity to have a significant impact on Tink continued journey in the open banking and fintech space in Italy.
The TSAM will be the Technical product expert in the team in Italy and an important stakeholder within the organization. TSAM technical expertise and solution orientation will be vital for the Italian team and customers and hence ensure Tink’s success in the Italian market.
The TSAM will be in close contact with the Headquarters in Stockholm, reporting directly to the Italy Country Manager and functionally to the Director of Product Delivery in HQ.
- Day to day collaboration with external stakeholders. The TSAM will be responsible for educating large Financial Institutions, as well as Fintech Startups, on how Tink can create value for them
- Be the source of Technical and Product expertise to clients, colleagues and prospects in the Italian market
- Advise customers on best-practice solutions for their use cases
- Work closely with the Product and Tech teams in Stockholm in order to include local knowledge in the development process
- Collaborate with the geographically distributed TSAM team to share learnings, and constantly improve Tink way of working
A day in the life of a TSAM
- Meeting with large corporate Banks, as well as Fintech Unicorns and Startups, to educate them on how they can integrate the Tink platform into their organization.
- Be involved in everything from the sales process when sourcing use-cases together with Tink customers, to helping customers onboard to Tink platform.
- Since the TSAM will be in a customer facing role, He/She will also be able to impact Tink’s overall delivery roadmap together with Tink developers and product owners in Stockholm office. They will rely on the TSAM to source insights from customers into Tink organization.
- Even though acting as the dedicated Technical Sales and Account Manager in Italy, the TSMA will also be part of an international team where share ideas, insights, and support each other.
- The TSMA role will occasionally require travelling as well, both within Italy as well as to Stockholm and other areas in Europe.
Education / Professional Background
- Sc. or M.Sc. in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field
- 5+ years work experience
- Either Tech background (such as Developer, Architect or other Tech Role), or Product background with Tech depth
- Experience from fast paced work environments, Fintech, Banking and/or Startup is meriting
- Native/fluent in Italian, and conversational English level. Other languages are meriting
- Great interest for and understanding of technology and how it can be applied to create value
- Enjoys interaction with other people – customers and colleagues
- Solution oriented
- Strong inner drive and curious to learn new things
- Great attention to details
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to prioritise and get things done
- A team player driven by creating value for others - customers and colleagues
What Tink offers
- International and highly dynamic workplace where initiatives are highly appreciated and the sky is not a limit
- Possibility to work with an innovative product on the forefront, with high demand from the market and with a strong brand
- Steep learning-curve, to both thought-leading products and tech
- Through the role build an extensive network within the financial industry in Italy
- International context and exchange with TSAM teammates across Europe
- Tink values collaboration and will offer trips to Tink HQ in Stockholm, for knowledge sharing and to build relationships with peers
- Being a vital part in ensuring the success of Tink Italy
- Tailor made onboarding program for the TSAM role
- Bonus and warrant program
Location: Milan / Rome
Mid - Senior Level